RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SIMPLE VALENTINE IDEAS......


With Valentines Day around the corner I thought I would post some cute ideas to use.....
My granddaughter and I made Valentine cupcakes this week ( remember the little kit I found?)
We laughed and enjoyed our "cupcakes with a cold glass of milk"...........
I thought this was a cute idea for a Valentine buffet..........I enjoy all the "pink" and you could easily make these inexpensively if you use construction paper; a computer print out; a simple
recipe for the woo-pie pies and make your simple filling....
Once again this was chocolate week at our house( I know its not on my healthy eating plan but this is Valentines week.....) so my granddaughter and I donned our aprons and made some "Amish Brownies".....I had all the ingredients on hand and we used a cookie cutter to cut them out....."These too were tested and some given away" ....with a cold glass of milk........
A few years ago I saw this ladies decorating site and thought her ideas for Valentines were very
simple and pretty......A simple jar ( few cents at a second hand store and some chocolate kisses; and a ribbon)...Simple

I also have used this idea of using "Valentine Peeps" ( CVS and Walgreens) and placing them in a little baggie with a ribbon.........Simple but the thought was there

I am blessed to have my true Valentine ( my husband) with me ....(that may sound so simple
but many a lady has lost their husband through death or other)...........I am thankful for the
many years of "I do" and the journey we have gone on together..........Are we perfect? I know I am not nor him but we "walk together" in a devotion and un-selfish love.......

Sometimes we are alone during these "love holidays" or hurting ; for those I say...........God
is looking for you right where you are.............Look up and accept His love toward you.....He can fill any need......Happy Valentines.....

No comments: