I am taking a blogging break this week to visit with my mother who is recovering from surgery. Thank you for your continued prayers on behalf of my mom.
That's a nice picture of you with your mom! I will continue to pray for you every day as you help your mom adjust to these changes in her life. I love the concept of a "new normal" -- that's a great way to look at it!
3 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful week with your mom and that she continues to recover. I'm so thankful for my mom!:)
Blessings,
Mrs. C
That's a nice picture of you with your mom! I will continue to pray for you every day as you help your mom adjust to these changes in her life. I love the concept of a "new normal" -- that's a great way to look at it!
I hope you enjoy your time with your mom. -Marcy
Post a Comment