RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Friday, April 10, 2009

A BUSY WEEK.......A MOTHERS WORK IS NEVER DONE

SWEETEST GIRL TAKING CARE OF HER
BABIES....SHE WAS ROCKING THEM
BACK AND FORTH....
SUNNY AND WARM IS THE WEATHER
BUSY HERE AND THERE TIDYING THE HOUSE
"LET'S SEE WHAT I HAVE PLANNED
FOR EASTER DINNER...........


It's so wonderfully sweet to watch my granddaughter play and enjoy life. I enjoy seeing how one little life can be taught and trained and loved to care for the many things she will become in
her life.

Easter is coming soon. For many this is a time with family or friends. For some it may be an "empty nest" and plans just for two of you. For some it may be a time of heartache ; time spent in the hospital; time spent alone without a spouse for whatever reasons; time of not knowing where a child or loved one may be spending their Easter. But.........its always so good
to know we have a friend in Jesus. He is my friend through thick and thin. He is there when the news is good or bad. He is there with His bright and shining light through the darkness of days.

I have been watching my little bush in my front yard. Its tiny buds were barely a light green a few weeks ago; then little by little they began to burst forth; and TODAY they are now in a beautiful tiny white flower. Oh..........the endurance some of us must go through. The step day by day until the LIGHT breaks through...........

As I watched my little granddaughter learning each day. Someday she will be like many mothers and begin to prepare for her Easter Dinner with her family. As a grandmother.....I want to try and show an example for her to see and enjoy. This Easter what traditions will you be
passing on???

2 comments:

Rebekah Tastet said...

I would like to have a tradition of an Easter dinner...I also love the tradition of a sunrise service at our church.

Kelly said...

Hello my friend,
Many Easter Blessings to you!!!
Many things have occurred over the weeks here in my home, and this year the focus is simply LOVE.

Kelly!