RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER MEMORIES....THIS AND THAT

Making baskets for others.............
What did I find in my basket grandma?....
A beautiful Fruit Trifle my daughter made to take to her Sunday School class. She said they ate it all!!! ..... Making the Trifle at 10 PM at night. I helped her some but she did the most. We laughed and had a great time doing this together.
Pasta Salad made for Easter Dinner.... Did you boil any Eggs?? We did for deviled eggs for our Easter dinner.
Grandpa ( He is so handsome) and sweetest girl all ready for Easter Sunday church. " Now baby we will get ready for Easter dinner" I love being a feminine girl all ready for church.

I pray you all had a nice Easter. We had some little events like my son in law getting an abscess tooth and having a tooth pulled right before Easter and then his wife ( my daughter)getting the flu and having to spend the day in bed. Others were busy with their things so my sweetest girl and I busied ourselves getting things ready for Easter dinner.

She helped her grandma make ham; deviled eggs; cookie dough; brownies ( for mommys Sunday School class); pasta salad; mashed potatoes and gravy; and other things.

My son and daughter in law had a beautiful sunrise service at their church and and then the morning service and a large brunch for all to enjoy. The men of the church helped serve and clean up!! My other daughter had her friend over and they made a huge breakfast for their Sunday School class full of good things .
I am so thankful my grown children do for others.

The weather was sky blue here and off to church we went. It was such a nice service and the orchestra played so beautifully.

Now back to normal things in life. I am thankful for the good things God gave. I pray you had a blessed day too.

3 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Happy Easter to you too dear friend! The little one just keeps getting more adorable each day, doesn't she?!

Rebekah Tastet said...

I heard from Sonny (Eric's Dad) that they had a great crowd at Liberty Baptist yesterday! I am so happy for them. We passed Josh in their church van going to pick up people for church on the way to our church! LOL!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Ella had a great day with you. Your jacket is lovely. -Marcy