RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Saturday, April 25, 2009

SPRINGTIME THIS AND THAT...........

WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING A FEW WARM
DAYS AROUND HERE AND I MADE SOME
DELICIOUS ICE COLD "SWEET TEA" TO
HAVE ON HAND.....
MY DAUGHTER IN LAW LOVES "SWEET TEA"
AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS WAS A DELICIOUS
AND FUN BEVERAGE TO HAVE AROUND. I HAD
TO SUBSTITUTE "SPLENDA" FOR THE SUGAR
BUT I COULDNT TELL ANY DIFFERENCE.


MY MARRIED DAUGHTER AND GRANDDAUGHTER
AND I TOOK A WALK TO THE PARK .....
WHAT FUN WE HAD EVEN WITH OUR "DOG"
IN TOTE.
THERE ARE SO MANY FUN THINGS TO DO
AT THE PARK............I CANT DECIDE....
DO YOU LIKE MY SHOES??? THEY "SQUEEK"
WHEN I WALK............THAT WAY MY MOMMY
KNOWS WHERE I AM.....


I pray you are enjoying the "Springtime" that God has given this year. I have been taking the opportunity of the warm weather and working in our "flower beds. Pulling weeds; raking; trimming all take time but the result looks so nice.

After a hard days work in the yard I enjoyed sitting on my "front porch" rockers and having a ice cold glass of "sweet tea". I usually make normal iced tea but this year I found the recipe for "sweet tea" and its so much better and refreshing.

With the warm weather about of course I couldnt resist taking a walk with my granddaughter. She loves the outdoors and her little hand points to every little bird along the way. We had so much fun exploring the park and its playyard. A few years ago I might have driven by a small park like that one many times but NOW its different. It has become a "special place" to make memories with this little precious one I love......

Springtime is now bursting forth in all its glory. Pink dogwood trees; bright yellow finches in the trees; tall Blue Herons sit upon the ponds; green green grasses with the sounds of lawn mowers fill the air; and people that come out of their warm little houses of winter now come out and wave as they walk by or drive by. Its Springtime and I love it! God has given so much in his abundance and for that I am thankful.....

2 comments:

Rebekah Tastet said...

So many nice things to talk about in the spring...we live on sweet tea...all year round! :)

JeanMac said...

Such a happy post, Nancy.