A NICE SUNDAY MEAL TO PUT IN THE CROCKPOT....EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN ALFREDO
2 jars (16 ounce size) Alfredo pasta sauce
4 slices Swiss cheese ( I USED A LIGHT CHEESE AND ONLY 2 SLICES)
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
** SERVE OVER NOODLES; MAY ADD THIN SLICES OF RED OR YELLOW PEPPERS
OR THIN ZUCCHINI
Directions:
In the crock of a slow cooker, stir together the chicken cubes and Alfredo sauce. Cover, and cook on Low for 2 hours. Add Parmesan cheese and Swiss cheese; cover and cook for another 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir in cheeses before serving.
This recipe from CDKitchen for Chicken Alfredo serves/makes 6
ADD.........A NICE GREEN SALAD OR THIN GREEN BEANS.......
4 comments:
this looks delicious! i'll have to try and make it. your blog looks beautiful. hope you are enjoying a great summer.
Paula,
I must of pushed the wrong button
from your kind comment. I wanted to
revisit your blog but alas it is gone...so if you visit again please
leave your blog name. I am so glad
you are enjoying Gods beauty...
Mrs. M.
Dearest Nancy,
I do not have a blog. I simply enjoy visiting beautiful blogs such as yours.
Visiting you here at your sweet cottage on the web is one of my favorite things to do each morning.
After my first visit here, I realized I had not bookmarked your cottage. I spent the next few days working to find you again. Oh Happy Day! When I did!
Keep smiling (posting) for you are helping sprinkle smiles into the lives of others, like myself who are going through the storms of life right now and God is using YOU and others like yourself to point to the spot inbetween the dark clouds as you all say, "Look there, at the patches of blue of the heavens. The Son is up there in those dark clouds pushing them out of the away."
Thanks Nancy, that's how I feel when I visit you here at your sweet little cottage on the web. By the way, the coffee is just delicious! *smile*
Paula
PS I just didn't want to appear as Anonymous. Because I have a name, and I do not want to be an akin to a ghost lurking around your cottage.
Mmm...love alfredo!
Post a Comment