THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS OLD HOUSES WITH WHITE PICKET FENCES.... THE FEEL OF WARM SPRING BREEZES BLOWING THROUGH THE AIR...........
I LOVE "IRONED" PILLOWCASES ......I BUY A STACK OF THEM AT THE "LOCAL THRIFT STORE" FOR ABOUT .40-$1.00 ALL IN WHITE OR CREAMS....I TRY AND LOOK FOR GOOD BRANDS SUCH AS RALPH LAUREN AND WHEN WASHED; SOFTENED AND DRIED THEY ARE SO COMFY TO LIE ON.....
A FRIEND ONCE TOLD HOW SHE "BUYS" PRETTY LINEN SPRAY AND SPRAYS THIS ALL OVER HER BEDDING..........
CHICKEN PICCATATHERE ARE MANY VERSIONS OF THIS RECIPE BUT THIS ONE MY FAMILY LOVES ITS EASY AND LOW IN CALORIES........
Boneless Chicken Breast (Thinly sliced)
I usually buy regular chicken breast and cut them thinly
Flour salt and pepper
Olive Oil
1 Cup chicken Broth
2-3 tsp of Butter ( or Smart Balance)
1 Lemon
DIRECTIONS.............
1. Warm oil in large pan
2. Dredge chicken breast in flour
3. Fry in oil for 3-4 minutes each side until chicken is brown on both sides....
4. Take chicken out and place on plate.
5. Put 1 cup of broth and 2 tsp of (Smart Balance) thats what I use.
You may use butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil for a minute or two.
6. Place chicken pieces back in broth and simmer with broth for about 10 minutes or begins to thicken.
7. Serve with Brown Rice ( i cook it with Chicken Broth for better flavor)
1 comment:
I'll have to try your variation of this recipe. Have a great day! :)
Post a Comment