RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Friday, June 12, 2009

SUMMERTIME GUESTS.........

THIS WEEK WE HAVE HAD SOME SUMMERTIME
GUESTS AND THEIR CHILDREN..........
WE HAVE HAD SOME MUCH FUN.....LAUGHING
GOING TO A SMALL SHOP TO GAZE AND SHOP

MAKING CRAFTS..............................
TO TAKE ALONG HOME WITH THEM...
WE MADE A SPECIAL SPOT FOR THE YOUNGER
ONES TO HAVE FUN.............
I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME YARD WORK ALSO AFTER
THE RAINS.................
MY ROSES ARE BLOOMING BRINGING
GODS BEAUTY TO EACH DAY.........


I hope you are having a wonderful week full of good things........

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi Nancy.

I love that first picture, so much so that I cut it out of that magazine and pasted it to the front of my journal along with the title "Following Her Bliss". Quite a number of the pictures from that article made there way onto the pages of that journal.

I added sheers to "Serenity Sanctuary" which is a part of our front "perch" where I venture in the early mornings to have a chat with God over coffee...listen to the birdsong fill the air as they sing praises unto our Creator. He (Joy) teaches me so much in those early mornings. It thrills me to know He cares enough to meet me there every morning.

Your blog is soothing and inspires me to look for the Beautiful (Father God) in all of the moments of my dailies.

Thanks for creating such a wonderful haven on the web.

Paula