RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, August 3, 2009

COME WALK WITH ME..........

This morning as I set out for my morning walk I couldnt
help being thankful.......The wind was cool and crisp
and the quietness of the morning gathered around me...
I could see the sun barely filtering in through the leaves
making a glittering array of sunlight......

I could see the beauty of God everywhere. Flowers planted
by others for me to enjoy. Each step I could hear alone
STEP STEP STEP................
I could hear the morning doves....Cooing with their
morning songs...............
Isaiah 15: For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of
Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness
and in confidence shall be your strength; and ye would not.

Sometimes are burdens are to be taken in the quietness of a morning....and
we then can rest in Him........

2 comments:

Rebekah Tastet said...

I love mornings! They are my favorite to think, reflect and enjoy God!

Trish said...

What beautiful pics Nancy! Thank you for your constant encouragement to me by your words, prayers, and sweet comments. You are a blessing!