AT CHURCH...BUT ITS THE START OF A NEW WEEK
AND I START OFF WITH MY "PLANNER"AND WHAT
I HAVE PLANNED FOR TODAY....OF COURSE FIRST
OFF IS MY BIBLE TIME AND COFFEE...........
AND TAKE OFF FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES ENJOYING
THE TREES ; SUNSHINE AND THANKING GOD FOR
ALL HIS GOODNESS.........
SOMETIMES GET TO SIT OUT ON OUR FRONT
PORCH AND ENJOY THE BIRDS... ( NOTICE THE
BINOCULARS HE BOUGHT FOR US TO SEE OUR
LITTLE FEATHERED FRIENDS.....
BEFORE THE HEAT OF THE DAY.........
TOMATOES KEEP COMING.....WE CANT WAIT TO
SEE HOW MANY AWAIT US. WE ARE CRAZY BUT
WE REALLY ENJOY IT!..........MORE SALSA
SATURDAY AND THE LITTLE RESALE SHOP. I FOUND
A BEAUTIFUL "CHRISTOPHER AND BANKS" SKIRT AND
TOP TO MATCH FOR NOW OR FALL. I ALSO FOUND
TWO BEAUTIFUL DESIGNER SHOES THAT LOOKED
BRAND NEW . ONE IN BLACK AND ONE IN BROWN ...
THESE WILL BE NICE FOR FALL...
TO HANG IN MY GRANDDAUGHTERS ROOM FOR $3.
TO LEND A HAND BACK AND FORTH TO THE LIBRARY...
I PRAY YOU HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.....
4 comments:
Looks like God has blessed you with many good finds. Hope you are feeling well.
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Kevin and I at one place where we lived,hung a bird feeder right outside of our bedroom window. The window was fairly large, and overlooked the woods. We would sit in bed in the early mornings with a bird book and watch all the different birds come to eat. Then when the older children would wake up, they would quietly crawl into our beds, and we would show them the different birds and their names. A couple of birds they even learned their song. Great memories!!
I love the baby picture! Have a great week!
WOW...some great treasures....
I love when that happens
Deby
Post a Comment