RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, August 31, 2009

STROLLING THROUGH THE "FARMERS MARKET".........

GRANDPA AND SWEETEST GIRL GRANDDAUGHTER
ENJOYING TIME AT "FARMERS MARKET"..........
"OH THAT OATMEAL COOKIE" WAS SOOOO GOOD! THANK YOU GRANDPA!!!................... MUMS FULL OF COLOR FILLED THE MARKET THIS WEEK............MY HUBBY BOUGHT ME SOME TO TAKE HOME..............
THIS BOOTH SMELLS SOOOOO GOOD WITH ITS FRESH PRETZEL BREADS AND OTHER ROLLS; COOKIES MUFFINS ........... WE SEEM TO "FAVOR" THE SAME BOOTH EACH TIME WE GO............THEY HAVE WONDERFUL FRESH PRODUCE AND GREAT PRICES.........
I LOVE THE PRETTY RED PEPPERS........THEY JUST TASTE BETTER THAN THE STORE............


We have enjoyed the "Farmers Market" many times this summer. In fact, we see the same people that also come out each week. It can be a great way to enjoy healthy delicious veggies and a fun inexpensive time for you and your family.

1 comment:

Rebekah Tastet said...

The Farmer's Market looks like so much fun. I hope you have a good time with Josh and Jenny. :) I hope you enjoy Reno and Nevada.