RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, September 13, 2010

TODAYS MY MOMS BIRTHDAY..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM


Today is my moms birthday........she went to heaven in June this year.............I miss her but
am happy she is with Jesus and in His arms....


My mom was an unselfish mom. She loved unconditionally. She loved her husband. She loved her children. She loved others...............She loved God.........She loved the birds......the loved
little children. ......She loved beauty all around her with flowers.........

My mom was your greatest cheerleader........no matter what you did in life..........My mom
gave from her heart.

My mom was home. She loved her home and kept it clean yet comfortable. She loved cooking
and setting the table fit for a king......She loved be happy where she was a adapting to any situation.........

My mom lost her mother when she was 6 and her daddy when she was 10 years old yet
was raised by her older sisters and brothers of 10 and a grandmother who encouraged her
along lifes way..........

I say to you today mom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...........LOVE, YOUR DAUGHTER

2 comments:

Rebekah Tastet said...

So sweet and I know you must dearly miss her!

JeanMac said...

What a beautiful picture of your Mom.