
PERSONAL CARE....WALKING
It is finally getting warm outside in my area and you know what that means............I can walk outside again. I love to be outside in the warm air ; blue skies; and listening to the birds.
My husband and I are planning a new schedule this Spring and walking together early in the mornings or if not a evening walk after supper. We are not planning on being in a 40K run but just walking and getting the exercise his heart and my heart need.
Exercise is not always fun...........in fact it can be very trying some days. But if you pick a time and a place where you Will walk it can be a great time! Like I said; I love nature and so does my husband and we enjoy talking; listening and challenging other. I enjoy being with him. You may not have someone to walk with. In that case, find a good friend and make a schedule and try and stick with it! If the weather is a problem maybe a mall in a safe time will work for you. It is a good idea to wear a good comfortable shoe and comfortable clothes. If you want it to be fun keep in mind to find a nice outfit that makes you feel good about yourself and that is easy to wear and clean. I have a nice pink skirt and shirt and floral skirt and t-shirts that work for me. I also make sure I have a set time that I go and that I am not taking up my life too much exercising. I have to balance or I cannot do it. I am not in my usual place writing this article so excuse me if it seems abit unbalanced. ha I hope you are enjoying these precious days of warm weather God has given us to use it to help us to be "heart healthy".
3 comments:
I am praying for your mom. Joseph and I love to go walking in the forest preserves near us. We also walk in our neighborhood & talk about house ideas we like. -Marcy
I think walking is such a good idea too. Please tell the weather to hurry up and get nice so we can get out there and do it!
Come on down here! Its nice and warm HERE in Alabama!
Beth
Post a Comment