Easy Apple Crisp4 cups apple slices, peeled
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup oats, rolled (raw)
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup butter
Put apples in shell baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice. Combine dry ingredients, add melted butter and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle crumb mixture over apples. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until apples are tender. Makes six servings.1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup oats, rolled (raw)
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup butter
What's your favorite apple recipe?
2 comments:
I have always been an All-American Apple Pie fan!!! My dad also used to make apple dumplings once in awhile and those were good! I am not a baker (that is my sister Rachel!) so I will miss her this Thanksgiving when I have to bake pies, etc!
Apple crisp is definitely my favorite apple dessert. I can't wait to make it soon!
~Kelli
Post a Comment