RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Saturday, November 29, 2008

THIS AND THAT....THANKSGIVING DAYS....

WE STARTED OUT VISITING MY SISTER'S
FAMILY AND MY MOM. THE APPETIZERS
WE SOOO GOOD.
SHE MADE INDIVIDUAL DRESSINGS AND
BEAUTIFUL PARFAITS OF PUMPKIN; WHIPPED
CREAM AND A TOUCH OF ORANGE AND
SWEET LITTLE COOKIES ATOP. SO GOOD.
THE TABLE WAS SET; AND WE ALL ENJOYED
A GREAT MEAL..........

BABY ELLA AND GREAT GRANDMA TALKING
THE NEXT DAY WE HEADED TO MY SISTER
IN LAWS....BABY ELLA AND HER COUSIN
ENJOYING THEMSELVES.
WE HAD A HUGE BUFFET AT MY SISTER-
IN LAWS HOME WITH ALL THE FAMILY.
THERE WAS SO MUCH GOOD FOOD AND
I LOVED IT ALL!!!

THE LAST DAY....WE WENT ON OUR ANNUAL
SHOPPING TRIP. WE GOT UP EARLY AND
ENJOYED A WONDERFUL DAY TOGETHER.


These past few days I have been out of town..... I am so thankful for all of my family and all the work they did to make the holiday a special one for us! We enjoyed each others company; eating until we were stuffed; and laughing until late in the evening!!

I enjoyed spending time with those I don't get to see everyday....but as I would leave each one my heart left some of its love with them......

Its so good to get to be yourself and enjoy family. Its so good to see how each of their lives
have changed and what they are doing and be a part for a short time.

I am thankful God allowed my sweet granddaughter to be with both of her great grandmothers!!! That is a precious precious thing!!

I am thankful for so many things my heart is overflowing..........

My home is almost finished with decorations for Christmas time and I will be sharing pictures to come from time to time.......

What was special for your holiday?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So glad to hear your Thanksgiving was good! I was so pleased with how I remained calm and organized and planned it all out and made sure I had all my ingredients and all the bowls, platters, and utensils set out etc....Each time I entertain I learn how to do it easier next time, but I was pleased with how it all turned out.
I loved your pictures and cannot wait to see you Christmas decorations!

Kelly

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed such a nice Thanksgiving holiday with your family. Ella is getting so big!

Rebekah Tastet said...

Hosting Thanksgiving at our home...having some family time around the fire that evening...now...decorating for Christmas and fun family traditions! I do miss my family though! Looking forward to my mom visiting in January!