RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A BLESSED AND THANKFUL YEAR 2009.....

This has been a blessed year.........I am so thankful for
all that God has given........a year to enjoy our little
granddaughter..........

and a blessing to find out that a new "sweet one is on the way..."
Times of fun and baking with grandma...
"apple crumb pies"

Times with the one I love........and am thankful for his love
strength and hard work for me even with health struggles..
Times going to the Farmers Market during the summer
and the Fall brought many memories..........
Trips to the market for good food and fun.........
And a cookie to be enjoyed by one little one...........
A trip I thought would never be...........to see our son and
daughter in law......and have a "ball" with them........
I never thought I would stand on Mt Rose so high in the
air but with God and my hubby and some "sick pills"
we made it to enjoy together.............
Precious times "picking beans" and loving each moment...
An abundant garden brought forth enough for us to
enjoy so much this summer and to give to others......
A precious birthday "90th" to my mom!! Age is such
a virtue!!!
Each step ordered by the Lord ....I couldnt have planned
a better life.........Its in His hands..........

I am thankful this year for life given........In June I was taken to the hospital with severe chest pains........about 3-4 weeks later we found out it was enlarged heart wall and medicine was given to help and exercise which gave me physical life and strength back.....For that I am thankful......

I am thankful for a God who gives and cares about my life and loves me. I am thankful for
a husband who loves me and cares for me. I am thankful for 3 grown children who love
their Lord; love their parents and respect others. I am thankful for a church who teaches
and cares about its people and friends of a lifetime..........

I am thankful for family and the ties that bind even though we dont live close.......I am thankful
for a year full of good things. Full of things that were not always perfect but good.

As we close out the year 2009......I could focus on the heartaches of life; the struggles unsolved;
the futures unknown but I am thankful and looking forward to a NEW YEAR from God who has taken this one person and lives in her to be a conduit for HIM.........

Have a blessed NEW YEAR.........

3 comments:

Paula said...

Wishing you God's best in the coming year! :)

Trish said...

Happy New Year Nancy! What a sweet friend you have been to me this year, and I am so thankful to God for you. I am drinking my morning coffee today from one of the beautiful blue mugs you gave to me. What a blessing you are! Thank you for your encouragement, your friendship, your wonderful words on your blog, your godly testimony and the way you bring glory to God with your life. I am so glad that I know you.
Love, Trish

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Happy New Year dear friend!