RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, January 4, 2010

FLUFFING AROUND THE HOUSE AND EVERYTHING IN ITS PLACE....

I said before........I LOVE the beginnings of things
and that is why I love the beginning of the New Year...
Some of my favorite things are Mornings; little babies;
Sundays; Monday mornings; new 8 1/2 x11" notebooks
with lines upon lines to be written in; New devotional
books to begin again in my Bible; newly married;
or any other fresh beginnings.............
Like I said, " I have been fluffing around the house"
having a place for everything to go.....My sweet
friend from Australia uses this term of endurance
that she "fluffs" around her home.........and I love
that so I decided to use it this year as I "fluff around"
mine.........Dishes washed and put away. Laundry
washed; dried; folded and put away...Beds made and
tightly tucked.....Sweeper run throughout and under
and in sofas to find those holiday goodies....Holiday
things tucked back in their boxes ready for next year
when they will look all new and bright......


And as things get put away and become less
cluttered ..........life seems simpler.......Time to
study and learn new things; write and plan for
the New Year and seasons to some; perhaps
a new system set up with notecards and stamps
ready to be used at any moment; Simple meals
of Soups; Stews or hearty salads and crusty breads...

The "Blogs" I have on my sidebar have so many
great ideas....if you have never looked at these
you may find them helpful.........as you take your
time "fluffing through your days.........

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

I like beginnings too, they're the easiest. Keeping up what was started in the beginning is the challenge.

I'm "fluffing" today also. Today is 3 kings day here in Croatia and it's time to take down all the Christmas decorations. My tree is down and I think I'm pretty close to finished except for the outside lights that are under a foot of snow, they'll have to wait.

Oh well, I thought I would stop by and say hello, I found you over at Kelly's blog. Looks like there is a lot to read here so I'll be back!