RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Friday, November 5, 2010

MAKING CARMEL APPLE PIES WITH GRANDMA.............

MAKING CARMEL APPLE PIES WITH GRANDMA.....

Psalm 63: 1-"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek
thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty
land, where no water is;

As I began making some of my "Carmel Apple Pies" to
freeze; my granddaughter pushed up a chair wanting
to join in the fun.............
I just love getting to put my own "cupfuls" into the bowl
for Grandma!
Pat, Pat Pat............the brown sugar down flat ; Grandma says...
Usually this grandma puts on an apron on me; to prevent many
spills that may come our way but we forgot and were
covered in brown sugar and flour dust!!!
Grandma kept laughing as she was taking my picture
as I was trying to finish our pies............
Grandma had these all ready to go into the oven and I
reached on the top and "fluffed" it down with my hands!
Then we were both laughing!!!
I love baking pies with my Grandma and think my
Grandpa is so much fun too!!!!
I love to clean; wipe down everything..........This is the way
we clean the kitchen ; clean the kitchen ; clean the kitchen
All finished; Grandma baked the apple pies and covered
them with foil all over and put them in large Glad bags
and into the freezer to use during the holidays.........
If you want this recipe it is on my sidebar...............
Have a blessed weekend!!................