
My husband loves to play "Eskimo's kisses" with our little grandbaby Ella! I think that is precious! As I was rocking baby Ella yesterday after church; I just gazed at her chubby little cheeks and put my arms around her and gave her the biggest hug! My eyes filled with tears of how much I loved her and so much of what God has given to me.
Then I thought of how God gives us His hugs many times in our lives. There are days I pray for others and pray that God would put his loving arms around them and "hug" them and help them feel loved. I know He does for He has "loved" me .
God hugs my family when I cant be with them ( like my son Josh and his wife Jenny as they travel to Nevada to start a new beginning.). He hugs my husband when he has worked hard and is tired and weary. He hugs my daughter Ruthie when she needs it. He takes care of my son-in-law Dan and daughter Becky and baby Ella as they begin to raise this new little one.
He hugs the missionaries I pray for ; or friends who are hurting; or those in physical pain because of cancer. God loves us. God loved His son. John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. "
The next time I put my arms around my little grandbaby Ella I will remember how God hugs me.
2 comments:
Ella loves grandpa's kisses & grandma's hugs!!
Becky just told me about your blog and I love it. So, so nice. I can't wait to go back and read all the little things you've written
Post a Comment