RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Papa Murphy Pizza Party


We had a wonderful time with my son Josh and his wife Jenny before they left for their new adventure in Nevada! It got me to think back on all the times we shared pizza together and how a simple food such as this can have a impact on our family memories. I have had pizza so many times in my life, but since this was their last meal before they left, everytime I drive by this pizza shop, I'll be reminded of them and our last meal in Indiana. I'll pray for these two young people as they set out to fulfill God's will. Maybe the next time you share pizza with your family, you'll think to remember key moments that will last a lifetime!!

2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

We had a great time & made some fun memories. Thanks Mom & Dad!!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

so glad you have a blog!