RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, January 17, 2011

I LOVE MONDAYS....WHAT AM I SAYING IN MY WORDS?

WHAT AM I SAYING THROUGH MY WORDS.....

I just love pretty stationary.
Its one of my favorite things! I also enjoy making my own cards and adding that special touch. A few years ago I was given me a huge kit of all sorts of stickers; papers; and ribbon to work with in my home made cards. It was a nice blessing!

I am once again reorganizing my work area to keep my notes; papers ect in a place that is the best way for me to be able to do this. My table was turned into "holiday paper" area..............
so I must renew it once again for everyday use.

I enjoy words and those that have meaning. A letter or a note can sometimes mean the world to you. Gods words teach me; lift my spirit and encourage my soul. I thought........What does my walk say each and everyday?

My Walk
. Do I walk in a way that is pleasing to God? Do I keep myself up? Do I work hard with what I have? Do I continue to learn? Do I keep going or just sit and say I DONT feel like doing this or that?

My Talk
. Do I say words that are hurtful? Do I say words that discourage? Do I let my feelings just blurt out without any thought? Do I walk by someone and just say or do nothing as if they dont even
exist?

A letter or a note can be beautiful on the outside. It can come in colors; prints; pictures; or even special quotes. Inside that letter can be words that encourage; bring joy; make you laugh; make you feel loved.

My Walk
. People look on the outside of a card. They are enticed by its cover.........
What do I portray? I am a child of the King. What crowns do I wear?

My Talk
. People hear our words. Sometimes even saying nothing they can hear loudly. I want to speak
to encourage; teach; care; and show His love. This isnt easy ; its a daily thing that I must work on day after day.


I have some very cherished notes from my husband; friends and others....but one note I received last year
was a "Love Letter" written by my dad to my mother 60 years ago.
The outside envelope is now yellowing and thin but the words written on that old worn paper inside speak such Love within.

As I grow older.............I want to be as that old worn paper and fill my life with His love.

1 comment:

Rebekah Tastet said...

I love that last statement! So sweet!