RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, January 10, 2011

LETTING GO...............

Last week I spent a few days organizing and cleaning out all my bedroom drawers; nightstands; my closet and my desk and files.....

I dont have a problem with ridding out things to make things neat and in order but on this day.... I struggled with some things I needed to just let go and give away.....

I did that and everything seemed to fall into order and just breathe freshness! I have heard this "term" before from the ladies conference I listened to back in October....but this time I thought of how God had allowed me to see the many times I have "let go"....and "Let God " bring newness in my life...

Sometimes we need to "let go" of our "dreams"...
..I dont mean we cannot have dreams ...( I have many new dreams) but dreams such as " I thought life was going to be this way or that way" and it wasnt what you thought so you are dissapointed Well ......"LET GO"


. Sometimes we need to "let go" of our feelings........well they treat me like this or that; or they dont make me feel..........."LET GO"
.

Sometimes we need to "let go" of our wants and desires......I want this ; I want that; This is the way it is and if they dont like it..........." LET GO"


. Sometimes we need to " let go" of past hurts...........I will never forgive them for this or that...
(sometimes your hurting yourself more than the other)........" LET GO"..... ..........

.Its easy to think about what "we" deserve and our needs......Its much harder to say " God what should I do about this? " .........or to "let go" of what we want and see what you can do for someone else..........

. This isnt an easy lesson for me to live ; but its a lesson I have had to do over and over and want to keep learning....... "Letting Go"and allowing God to teach you wisdom is a peaceful freeing position to be in...
Maybe sometime I will share some of the lessons I went through ; But for now and today I can say

I am glad I went through them all for I can see "Gold Glittering " through it all!

No comments: