

STARBUCKS AND AVOCADOS
Since this is the week of Valentine's Day, I thought I would share a "love story". You see,last week was a normal busy week in our house. My husband was very busy at our print shop and we did what we do most of our days................ get up; get dressed; get ready for our days............ This particular day was not any different, other that 2-3 snowstorms heading our way the following days .......... My husband called me a couple of times during the day to chat a little and I would see him around dinnertime. Well, around 4 o'clock I hear the car coming into the garage and in he and my daughter walk and I look up and there in his hand was a plastic baggie filled with 2 avocados and in the other hand a Starbucks coffee! I looked in surprise; and said , " For me?'................. " Yes my husband replied with a grin. ..... I knew you liked them"
Like them............ I loved them! And you know what............... I really loved them because He bought me something I loved! He thought just about me!
Now some ladies might think she is so crazy. Coffee and an avocado? Oh yes indeed!
People show LOVE in different ways in life.................... Some show love loud and bold while others quietly slip in an expression like no other. Some shout it from the mountaintops while some sit and whisper a prayer.
Sometimes we look for LOVE in wrong ways and maybe we should look a littler closer.
Here are some ways you might find LOVE this week:
1. Your husband going to work
2. Your husband holding your hand
3. A simple smile from a grandbaby
4. A good report from a friend about their cancer
5. An answered prayer
6. A warm home and food to eat
7. Your health
8. A free country
9. God's love and salvation
10. A friend
11. Family
12. Peace in your heart
What are the ways you have seen love.........................
John 3:16- For God so loved the world ,that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1 comment:
I am so thankful for heat, hot chocolate and this wonderful blog. I couldn't wait to come to work & read your encouraging insight. -Marcy
Post a Comment