MY FRIEND LISA GAVE ME SOME PRETTY FLATS OF FLOWERS SHE HAD LEFT OVER SO I FILLED FOUR POTS WITH THEM!
FLATS OF FLOWERS AND MY PLANTING BASKET . I WAS UP AT 6 AM ON THE FRONT PORCH PLANTING THESE POTS! IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
THIS DOESNT GO WITH THE OTHER PICTURES BUT THEY WERE HAVING A NEIGHBORHOOD YARD SALES AND I FOUND THIS CUTE LITTLE BUNNY FOR $1 AND HUNG IT ABOVE MY LITTLE BLACK WRITING DESK.
Summer decorating can be so simple and fun. God gave me these fun little flowers from a friend to fill my pots. A pretty little rose bush adorned my kitchen sink. And fun little yard sales can bring treasures to fill our rooms.
I love my front porch this year! My hanging baskets and simple chairs and a ice cold glass of sun tea can make for the most peaceful moments to read or sit and chat with your hubby late at night!
Simple changes in our homes can make it feel refreshed and organized! What are some of the changes you have made in your home?
Summer decorating can be so simple and fun. God gave me these fun little flowers from a friend to fill my pots. A pretty little rose bush adorned my kitchen sink. And fun little yard sales can bring treasures to fill our rooms.
I love my front porch this year! My hanging baskets and simple chairs and a ice cold glass of sun tea can make for the most peaceful moments to read or sit and chat with your hubby late at night!
Simple changes in our homes can make it feel refreshed and organized! What are some of the changes you have made in your home?
2 comments:
No home to decorate yet! LOL! But the rose reminded me of my Grandma McCurdy. She grew the most beautiful and amazing roses! My favorite were yellow. She has long passed away but I can almost smell her roses still. -Rebekah
I sorted my kitchen cabinets and got rid of lots of stuff - actually, in boxes for our garage sale this summer!
Post a Comment