THE NICE RESTAURANT IN TOWN FEATURING DELICIOUS AMISH FOOD
Here are a few places I have been in the last week. I went to a nice Amish community where they they hold a "large flea market" and sell everything from huge strawberries and flower baskets to antiques and pictures at a good price. It was such fun watching the "Amish community go about their days in the horse and buggy's ; riding bikes and keeping their simple life. We stopped at a grocery store where their were many fresh bags of flours; cheeses; and home aide jams and jelly's.
My husband umpires a game 2-3 times a week where I go and find a seat and cheer them on.
Its so nice to sit in the fresh air and see the little boys all dressed in their uniforms with looks of determinations on their faces. Popcorn; hot dogs; the flag waving in the air. The Pledge of Allegiance being said with hands over our hearts and a sounding song of "Take me out to the ballgame!"
A nice walk with my granddaughter as she grows and grows with exciting changes everyday!
I love to hear her squeal's of joy and see her jump up and down in her little walker. My husband tells me she brings "such joy" to him when he has had a long rough day.
Precious days of everyday life............What are some of yours?
My husband umpires a game 2-3 times a week where I go and find a seat and cheer them on.
Its so nice to sit in the fresh air and see the little boys all dressed in their uniforms with looks of determinations on their faces. Popcorn; hot dogs; the flag waving in the air. The Pledge of Allegiance being said with hands over our hearts and a sounding song of "Take me out to the ballgame!"
A nice walk with my granddaughter as she grows and grows with exciting changes everyday!
I love to hear her squeal's of joy and see her jump up and down in her little walker. My husband tells me she brings "such joy" to him when he has had a long rough day.
Precious days of everyday life............What are some of yours?
1 comment:
I love visiting Amish communities. My mom grew up among many Amish communities in Northeast Indiana.-Rebekah
Post a Comment