GRANDPA AND "SWEETEST GIRL" HAVING A TALK
Celebrations can be so fun during the summer and anytime! My husband loves being a grandpa! I know of some ladies who shun at the idea of becoming a grandmother but I love it and my husband says he loves being called "grandpa".! He is so proud and treats our granddaughter ( as he did our daughters) with kindness and gentleness!
Some people as they grow older cannot wait to "break away" from all the noise of children and the things they bring with them. My husband was always taking our children for rides to the corner store; horse rides on his back; games; playing ball; singing silly songs and even helped in puppet shows behind the sofa! I have noticed as our granddaughter begins to crawl he is down on the floor again talking and encouraging her along.
I know he will be the kind of "grandpa" that will pray for her; protect her; have fun with her; respect her parents wishes; help her to obey and be respectful; and encourage her as she grows to follow the Lord along life's way.
He will also be the kind that wants to get her ICE CREAM! ha I am thankful for a man who is such a man that he is strong yet gentle for this new time in our lives! Grandpa and Grandma .
Isn't that nice names?
Some people as they grow older cannot wait to "break away" from all the noise of children and the things they bring with them. My husband was always taking our children for rides to the corner store; horse rides on his back; games; playing ball; singing silly songs and even helped in puppet shows behind the sofa! I have noticed as our granddaughter begins to crawl he is down on the floor again talking and encouraging her along.
I know he will be the kind of "grandpa" that will pray for her; protect her; have fun with her; respect her parents wishes; help her to obey and be respectful; and encourage her as she grows to follow the Lord along life's way.
He will also be the kind that wants to get her ICE CREAM! ha I am thankful for a man who is such a man that he is strong yet gentle for this new time in our lives! Grandpa and Grandma .
Isn't that nice names?


3 comments:
I think the sign should say "Proud Granddaughter of the World's Cutest Grandpa"!!!!! J/K -Jenny
What beautiful pictures. She sure is such a cutie pie!
You guys are great grandparents!
Love, Rebekah
Post a Comment