The other day I meant a nice lady who was visiting someone else. We began to talk and she told me she was making a great salad to take along on a family picnic...I said I am always looking for more salad recipes and she gave me this one....I made it this week and we loved it!I told her I would call it by what they called her: so here is Aunt Jeanette's Broccoli Slaw
1 package of Romain noodle soup (any flavor but I used chicken or oriental)
1/2 c oil
2T apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup sugar or Splenda
1 c sliced almonds
1 16 oz package of broccoli slaw mix
1 onion chopped * I used 1 green onion
1 t salt and pepper
Mix dry-seasoning packet form soup ix with oil; sugar; apple vinegar
Crush romain noodles in little bag or by hand until small and mix with almonds.
Mix all together in bowl and refrigerate for about an hour or more. The longer it sits the better .
*You may have it right away but its better as it sits...
Thats it! * You may add diced tomatoes or chicken for a change
1 comment:
Sounds yummy! My mom would like this. :)
Post a Comment