RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I LOVE MONDAYS............SEASONS OF CHANGE

I just love Mondays because God brings such a "renewal" on Sundays.....Such a good message
and encouragment yesterday to remind me who is in control ; and who brings peace and joy
to my life! God! And I see His goodness early this morning in the bright orange sunrise coming
up over the trees. I see the children all lined up beside the bus stop awaiting the big Yellow Schoobus to come around the bend and take them to school...........
I am excited that the precursor to Fall is in the air.........the weather may still be warm here
but you can see and feel it in the air.........the ducks have now flown back to the pond and I see
as they all form a V and splash down into the cool waters and so gently float across the water as
if they were gliding to a symphony...........
I have been in the process of ridding and cleaning out items not used or gently used to send to
the resale shop in town.....I have put away some things and soon the colors of Fall will warm my
rooms............
Sweeping throughout; windows; corners; and Freshing up.........** I bought some nice plug ins
on "a great sale" a few weeks ago and they bring a sweet smell to a once stale area......
In the Fall; I love to bake...........There is something warm and cozy about it! My friend from
Ramblings from Reno has a great bread recipe she shared ......I enjoy baking up various kinds
such as banana breads; lemon tea breads; and pumpkin breads...........Some I freeze for the cold
winter months and others I give away...............
My children are now wonderful adults.........Long gone are the days of kindergarten but I love
the beginning of a new school year..........I have my books I am reading each month.......My friend from Journal for Women has a great array of books she had read.and has posted some of these in her Ladies Library. ( along sidebar)...I have read many of these and am challenged to learn and read as much as I can this year............
This will also be a sweet time to sit with my granddaughter and read her books and go to our
local library..............They are so full of great things!
I also enjoy during this season; thinking of gift ideas; holiday ideas........Pumpkin or Apple Butter in a small jar; Jams; or any other idea just looks nice in a jar........I will share recipes later
this season...........


Have a wonderful change of season............God has given me these days to fill and enjoy.........
Clean out a room and paint it a beautiful new cottage gray; go through your closet and rid out of
torn; too small ; or faded clothes. A few good things are better and ready to go..............
Begin to purchase things like cinnamon; flour; sugar; lemons; pumpkin in a can; small jars.........
these are all on sale now and you can fill your pantry with for Fall.
If you are sluggish and tired start a "walking ". It can even be for 10 minutes. Just walk look up
thank God and enjoy the beauty that is surrounding you............
This is a "season of change" ..........get ready and enjoy!

3 comments:

JeanMac said...

Inspirational!

~~Deby said...

great post...we have had fall'ish weather and is too have me "thinking"...today is Sept. 1st--I want to start adding Autumn touches to my home..and baking sounds wonderful. Do you have a lemon tea bread recipe that you would care to share ?....
Deby

Rebekah Tastet said...

Looking forward to your lemon tea bread recipe! Mmm!