It seems life has been busy cleaning; gardening; and organizing.... I could just see it in myhands and feet...They needed some TLC.........and no time to run out and have it all done....
So I decided late in the afternoon when all was quiet that I would have a "Spa Moment"...
(notice I said moment because I didnt have hours) so I went to work setting up my
"Spa" in my room. ...............
I took out my small pink fluffy hand towel and a few small washcloths............I then took downmy "basket" from my shelf and took out my "small bag" filled with nail items. I also went to
a bath shelf and took my pumice stone ( these are very inexpensive at the dollar store);
some pretty smelling lotion; and some nice exfolliating scrub for my feet............I then picked out a nice "OPI nail polish"Sweetheart to apply.
I put on "beautiful music" ; filled a small tub with some hot/warm sudsy water and bits of lavender ( i had on hand)........It was so nice and relaxing!After my "Spa" time I felt refreshed and my hands and feet looked tidy and soft...........
As I began to put things away I heard a knock on my bedroom door...it was my "sweetest girl" granddaughter .......I brought her in and sat her down and she soaked her little feet and giggled...
I then dried her little feet and painted her nails and toes in a soft OPI sweetheart pink.
Sometimes we need a "Spa moment" to take in the beauty God gives to us and sit and be
thankful for His love.............
3 comments:
Sounds like the perfect "moment" to SOAK in the goodness of life... in the quiet and still of the time.
Thank you Nancy for stopping by with your thoughtful, encouraging comment!
Blessings to you!
HOPE
I need one of those too! :)
wow, lovely!!!
Post a Comment