RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Friday, August 13, 2010

INEXPENSIVE WAYS TO HAVE FUN WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE.......

My dear husband is still very much in pain and ill yet decided to go finish a job he had scheduled today to provide for me........That is love!.............While waiting for him I saw these pictures I had taken last week at our Farmers Market.........I thought .......how it never cost
much to have fun with the one you love.........I love our little town ..........although it can be
any little town...........I enjoy walking through the shops and just gazing at their ideas I can
take to my own home and use.........sometimes I may get an "old childrens book' or some old
hankies or something small.
Just walking hand in hand with the one you love and letting them know that you admire him
so very much..........*you know men like that. Everyone likes that!
Sharing a coffee; a cold drink; listening one to another...............forgetting what they dont do and concentrating on what is good...........
Enjoying what God has placed in your lives at this time.....our sweetest girl enjoying the ride and the newest one too............
Always fresh vegetables; fresh green beans which I fix for him each week says : I care
about you and your wants and needs..........


In a time in which there are loss of jobs and harder times ; there is even more reasons to
let the ones we love know we care and "everything is going to be alright"

Here is some ideas I have gleaned from others over the years:

. Make a picnic for you and your hubby or your family.....go to a park and enjoy outdoors

. Visit your local Farmers Market

. Make his favorite dinner; dress up * dont expect anything back just do it out of love

. Go out of coffee and a slice of pie at a diner

. Go bowling or another activity he enjoys and laugh

. Sit out on your front porch or balcony and sip coffee together and listen .....

. Put up bird feeders and enjoy the birds together

. Put out a garden together

. Save up your money for an overnight for you and him ...or make your room like a bed and breakfast retreat

. Whatever you do ; go expecting nothing in return....so many young brides ( i was one once)
live in a world where they expect him to bring them all their happiness. Let God bring you joy
and peace and happiness and then give it out to those you love.........it will return twice back...