Our garden is overflowing with tomatoes; sweet peppers and other veggies.....Each day I goout and Gods blessings fill my basket.........our "sweetest girl" granddaughter stands among
the plants that tower over her little head and she quickly picks and fills the brown basket she
has in tote..............
We have made "dads salsa" many times; green fried tomatoes; had tomato slices alongside
a BLT and given our share away to others..........
a sweet flavor with baked chips or alongside a dinner..........
I plan on freezing some tomatoes; roasting some nice garlic flavored tomatoes; cutting them in half added some basil; bread crumbs; and a little cheese and broiling; trying out a few other
recipes as well....
I am glad when God gives me things to use. I want use what he gives me in wise ways.........
My husband always seems to enjoy it when I can make our money strength in various ways
( I do too)..........
BASIC TOMATO SALAD BEGINNINGS...............
* You may use this recipe and chop it up later and make salsa or use the
Dads Salsa recipe to the right..........
I slice; chop these into a pretty bowl..........I then take my little jar ( make sure its a cute one like I got in the FREE box) and make the dressing............Shake it up and pour as much as neededrecipes as well....
I am glad when God gives me things to use. I want use what he gives me in wise ways.........
My husband always seems to enjoy it when I can make our money strength in various ways
( I do too)..........
BASIC TOMATO SALAD BEGINNINGS...............
* You may use this recipe and chop it up later and make salsa or use the
Dads Salsa recipe to the right..........
- 2 1/4 pounds mixed ripe tomatoes, different shapes and colors
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A good pinch dried oregano
- Red wine or balsamic vinegar
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and grated
- 1 fresh red chile, seeded and chopped
over the tomatoes... Enjoy!
2 comments:
Thank you Jean Mac for your kind comment. I hit publish but they did not show up. I have had a little trouble with these things working..
but wanted to let you know I enjoyed it...I pray things are going well for you at this time....take care
lv-nancy
Thank you Candy for your comment.
I am getting so many nice ideas from your blog. Thank you.
lv-nancy
Post a Comment