RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, August 2, 2010

RENEWING EACH DAY.................

"Tomorrow is always fresh.....there are no mistakes in it." Miss Stacey
-ANNE OF GREEN GABLES-


. With the coming of our newest granddaughter...change has come our way again...

I used to be the kind of woman who disliked change. I enjoyed the security of things staying
the same ways....but thats not life ; at least not my life and the one God has planned for me...

Change can be good........its what you do with change that determines if it can be for good.
Things like children beginning school for the first time; getting married; children leaving home; new job; losing a job or house; new baby; an illness ; prolonged stressful situations ; or the loss of someone you love.........
Always these things are part of life and have us take a Step back..........and STOP.........and do what is next............

My good friend; Julie told me this quote one time. I have used it several times on my blog but I think it is a good quote. "When you dont know what to do; just do the next thing........."

What if there is no money? What if someone has an illness for a length of time? What if someone
I love leaves; goes away; stops caring about me; or even passes away?

I love that we have "a new day" each day.............Isnt that a great promise in our lives??

But what if you dont feel like it? Your body and mind are STALE?

Here are a few ideas for your mind..........Thats were it begins...........

. Praise God and thank Him for the blessings you have..this may seem hard but one by one
you can begin.....

. Give it all to God.........All of it...He created this life for you and your purpose.

. Get a Bible and begin reading Psalms....write it down on a 3x5 card. Put it up on your mirror
in your bath; your wall beside your bed; get the Word in your mind and in your heart so when
that lie comes that says " You are worth nothing"; just look at the marriage you are in"; youll
never have any more money"....................KNOW it is a lie and look on the promises of God....
He will give you blessings upon blessings.........they may not be all financial but His ways are not
are ways.........and you will begin to see His care for you......Romans 8:28

. Get up and make yourself shower; fix your hair (get a haircut if needed); fix yourself up for
a good day. Someone may say "who are you expecting?" I am expecting "God to be here right with me.

. Put good things in your mind...put on good music (our church has a radio station now that you
can even get online. 90.5 the Key); good Christian books that encourage; happy things

Your home:

. Pick one room out and clean that room from top to bottom throwing things out that you do not need.........

. Some room that is depressing for you? Be creative. Take what you have and redecorate. Make your home shine.............Eve had the garden you have your home. * I have seen many a home
that was small or simple and it was warm and homey. You and your family deserve this.....

. Throw out clutter.....and bake something yummy!

Renew each day ...........and "Do the next thing"...............

3 comments:

Rebekah Tastet said...

I baked cinnamon rolls this morning! Funny how the little things can make a big difference!

JeanMac said...

Nancy, your posts are uplifting!

JeanMac said...

Nancy, your posts are uplifting!