RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Saturday, August 28, 2010

EASY VEGETABLE LASAGNA................

This seems to be the "recipe week" for my blog...but this week I made homemade veggie lasagna and it turned out delicious! My husband is not a big lasagna fan so for that reason I
did not make it . Yet , he was asking for more meatless dishes and so I found this one. He thought it sounded nice and he loved it...........
Its a easy dish once you try it and a very pretty dish.........I of course, add my own things to it ( I always add what I have on hand and try to make it healthy as possible)........Here is the recipe:

** only changes : I used Smart Balance instead of butter; I used shredded Italian cheese 1 cup
inside the ricotta mixture and the other cup on top.; I used turkey bacon instead of prosciutto
but would probably leave that out next time.


THE RECIPE IS AS FOLLOWS..................



LASAGNA ROLLS..................................

No comments: