RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Thursday, March 27, 2008

HOLIDAYS............SPRING DECORATING

WELCOME SPRING WITH FRESH SPRING FLOWERS





The calendar says its Spring but we are under a snow watch again! But good ole Mr. Robin has been bouncing about the front yard looking for those yummy worms so Spring is just around the corner. I love to add special touches to the home that signify that warmer weather prevails.

I take off the heavy throws; warm touches and add light colors all around.




OUR DINING ROOM TABLE SET WITH SPRING COLORS




OUR KITCHEN TABLE WHERE EVERYDAY WARE SHOUTS SPRING!



LITTLE TOUCHES IN THE BATH LIKE A PRETTY SPRING TOWEL TO HANG AND A CUTE FLORAL WREATH ( MY SISTER BOUGHT ME) AND FRENCH SOAP DISH FOR PRETTY SPRING SOAPS TO SIT. ( LATER........)





OUR DOG "VANILLA" SITTING ATOP THE STAIRS WITH WHITE SPRING FLOWERS BILLOWING OUT OF A BASKET IN THE CORNER.........





A SPRIG OF SPRING SITTING AMONG PICTURES OF LOVED ONES






I HAVE SIX OF THESE LITTLE APPLE-BLOSSOM CANDLE HOLDERS I FOUND FOR .20 A PIECE.








MY GREEN LITTLE TRAY I USE ALL THE TIME........AND MY FRESH GREEN APPLES TO BRIGHTEN ANY DAY.



I hope you enjoyed my little walk around my home. What are you doing to bring Spring into your home??



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some green apples and they are so happy looking.-Marcy

Anonymous said...

In a small apartment...the best way is with a spring wreath to welcome us home!
-Rebekah

Nancy M. said...

Good ideas! thanks!

Paula said...

If you have a Kohl's store in your neck of the woods, all of their spring home items are 60% off. I've got my eye on a tea set at Cracker Barrel.

I just realized that I haven't posted any "spring" pictures from my house this year. I better get to work on that. :)

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Nancy M. said...

Thank you for the information.
The tea shop in our town uses the tea sets from C Barrell. Ck out Beckys blog under tea shop to see.