RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, March 24, 2008

THOUGHTS........"WHEW WHAT BUSY WEEKS"!

"PEACE IN THE MIST OF OUR DAYS"
MY HUSBAND WORKING OUR BOOTH


MY GRANDDAUGHTER ENJOYING EASTER
This has been a busy past two weeks. I like to be busy but when it all comes at once we ( maybe me) can feel abit frazzled! ha Two weeks ago my sweet mom came to visit for the week. We made plans for have fun while she was here. It wasn't easy for her to run around much so I planned busy times and peaceful times. We made little bunnies out of gloves. So cute!
I took her and my older girls to the "tea shop" in town for a fun lunch one day. We went to my ladies WMS meeting for our breakfast meeting with ladies from my church. We made meatloaf; green beans and potatoes; and chicken dinners together. We folded laundry; laughed; ate take out lunches together. She got to enjoy her great granddaughter and sing and cuddle with her.
It was a good; busy but peaceful week.
Then Monday held its own with my husband and I having a booth for our printing business at our churches conference this year. We had to be there by 6:30 am and it was half hour away so we were up early and back home at 7 or later each evening. It was a busy week but a peaceful week full of work; fun; meeting people and enjoying working together on this project with my husband.
Easter was coming soon on Saturday. My husband and I and our daughter Ruthie worked all day on Saturday until midnight on projects that needed tending too after our big week. Late that night my husband fell ill with that "bug" and felt horrible. Sunday morning up we rose. He tried and tried to get ready but he was too sick so I encouraged him to rest. My daughter and I went to church that morning to enjoy a glorious service!!! Our orchestra played; the choir was uplifting and the sermon was very peaceful! I also got a call from my sister and my sweet mom ; who had stayed with us was taken to the emergency and is now in the hospital. She is having tests run and in pain. I am keeping a watchful ear on the situation in case we need to go down to her.
All in all this was a busy week but a peaceful week. This morning my husband and I rose at 5 am. Still work to be done. I was weary I admit and sluggish. But I saw his determination and I made us both coffee and our oatmeal and he left for the shop. Then I had my "devotions" and prayed for others. I was still sleepy but "something" kept me going. God did! I worked on my exercise and now have to hurry out to help take something to my hubby.
Life can be slow..........Life can be busy......... Put it in Gods hands and it will be peaceful!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my week has been busy too with my sister having a baby and family visiting and Pastor's School! Looking forward to spring break and maybe some spring cleaning! Enjoy your site!
-Rebekah Tastet

Anonymous said...

You are such a good example of determination. -Marcy

Trish said...

Wow! You have been busy! So happy for you that you got to visit with your mom...Sounds like you did a lot of fun stuff! Do you have a pic of the glove-bunnies? How do you make those? They sound cute!

Paula said...

I wish I would have been able to meet you last week! Maybe next year...

I just love those sweet cheeks on your darling grandbaby. :)

Blessings,
Mrs. C