Sometimes after a busy time in our lives we need for any reason to "start anew". This can be after a long illness; a death of a loved one; a move; a new baby; or even a change in our homes.
I saw the most beautiful sunrise the other morning. In fact, I hurried to make my coffee and grabbed my Bible to sit in my favorite spot to glean at that moment in time. The next day I saw another bright sunrise peeking through the curtains upon rising. I thought.........Each day can bring something anew like a new sunrise.
We all have times where we eat too much; rest too much; rest too little or worry too much.
Life can go along as usual then a "bump" in the road comes and it changes and we have to adjust our lives again. We go along day by day and sometimes we do these changes smoothly but there are times when the road seems to be bumpy and we even find ourselves in ruts. What do we do?
These are a few ideas that I have learned from others:
- Pray and tell God. He does understand.
- Take time out and write out your new goals.
- Dont wish things were different than your plans; ADAPT
- Keep things simple as you can.
- Dont look back at the past. Start each day as its fresh and new.
These are just a few ideas for you to help see "your sunrise"!

2 comments:
Good advice :) We live on a high hill and the sunrises are amazing! (so I've been told...I'm guilty of getting up or at least prying my eyes open a little bit later!)
An encouraging word for the day.-Thank you, Marcy
Post a Comment